10,000 FB Fan Giveaway
Posted on 29 May 2015
Help us celebrate 10,000 fans on our Facebook Page and enter to win an iPad mini!
Rules & Giveaway terms:
LITTLE MISFITS 10K FACEBOOK FAN GIVEAWAY
Terms are interchangeable as follows: LITTLE MISFITS as “the Promoter”, the contest giveaway or competition as “the Promotion”, contestants as “Entrants” and “Entries”, the giveaway winner as “the Prize Winner”, the iPad Mini as “the Prize”.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. By entering this Promotion you are accpeting these terms and conditions. Entry is via Wufoo form only.
2. Entry is open to residents of USA & Canada (excluding Quebec) aged 18 years or older, who enter the Promotion in the required manner.
Duration of Promotional Period
3. The competition commences at 9am EST on Friday May 29, 2015
4. The competition closes at 9pm EST on Friday June 12, 2015
How to Enter
5. Entries are completed via the giveaway form hosted on the Wufoo platform, for which the link is provided via Facebook and Instagram.
6. Contestants must be a fan of the Promoter’s Facebook page, and must also follow the Promoter’s Instagram profile for their entry to qualify.
7. Contestants who have previously purchased product from the Promoter (prior to entering the competition’s promotional period) will be eligible for one bonus entry.
8. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of the Promotion closing on Friday June 12, at 9pm EST. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoters. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
9. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
10. A single entrant may enter the competition a maximum number of 1 time. Any entries submitted more than once will not be counted as valid.
Selection of Prize Winner
11. There will be one (1) Prize Winner of iPad Mini.
12. The winner will be chosen by a random computer generated prize draw.
13. The draw will take place at 9am EST on Saturday June 13, 2015.
14. The Prize Winner will be announced on Little Misfits’ Facebook page, Instagram profile, and blog the day of the draw. The Prize Winner will be required to email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prize.
15. The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the draw.
16. The Prize Winner will have until 9am EST on Saturday June 20, 2015 to claim the prize.
17. If the prize has not been claimed by the winners by 9am EST on Saturday June 20, 2015, an unclaimed prize draw for the unclaimed prize will occur at 12pm EST on Saturday June 20, 2015. The unclaimed prize draw will be a random computer generated prize draw.
18. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to the Promoter’s use of their name/s and/or photograph for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the contest as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
19. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media networks or websites.
20. The Prize will be shipped to the Prize Winner within 5 business days of the prize draw.
21. A tracking number will be provided to the Prize Winner, and it is the Prize Winner’s responsibility to track the Prize and receive it in accordance with local postal regulations.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for a late, or lost delivery of the Prize.
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the competition;
f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
24. The personal information of entrants will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this competition. The Prize Winner may be used to market the Promoter’s services to the entrant. The personal information of the entrants will never be sold by the Promoter. The personal information of winners may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the prize.